EACH HALF DAY CLINIC WILL INCLUDE:
- THE DRILLS AND TECHNIQUES I DO ON A DAILY BASIS TO STAY SHARP AND READY
- MY FAVORITE TECHNICAL DEVELOPMENT DRILLS I USED GROWING UP
- HOW TO DOMINATE YOUR OPPONENT; OFFENSIVELY AND DEFENSIVELY
- THE NUMBER 1 METHOD I USE TO GET CONFIDENT BEFORE, DURING, & AFTER A GAME
- WHAT IT TAKES TO PLAY AT A UNIVERSITY LIKE STANFORD
- NUTRITION AND FITNESS TIPS
- HOW TO BE RESILIENT AFTER A LOSS OR SETBACK
- MY BIGGEST LESSONS LEARNED ON MY JOURNEY TO WINNING A WORLD CUP AND GOLD MEDAL
Each session will consist of on field training followed by a discussion and Q&A session with the campers. The camp will conclude with each camper getting an autograph and a picture with Kelley.
When: December 2, 2017
What: 2 different sessions for different ages
9am-12pm, Ages 6-12
2pm-5pm, Ages 13-18
Where: MOBA Soccer Complex
1000 MOBA Dr.
Peachtree City, GA 30269
Included: Each camper will receive a Kelley O'Hara Soccer Camp T-shirt and Chocolate Milk
Rain Date: Will be December 3rd at the time of the original session
Refunds: No refunds can be given once a camper is registered. If the camp must be cancelled completely, a refund of $125 will be given.
For camp questions contact: email@example.com